CLARIFICATION POLICY REGARDING PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
We, as Disconti Bilgi Teknolojileri Anonim Şirketi (“We”, “Disconti”), would like to inform you in accordance with the 10th Article of Personal Data Protection Law numbered 6698 (“KVKK”), about our identity, purposes of processing your data, to whom and why we transfer your data, our legal bases, our methods of processing and your rights during your use of the E-bulletin service provided on website with domain name https://www.disconticard.com (“Website”).
● Data Controller: Disconti Bilgi Teknolojileri Anonim Şirketi residing at Atatürk Mahallesi Ertuğrul Gazi Sokak Metropol İstanbul Sitesi C2 Blok Apt. No:2A/14 Ataşehir/İstanbul and registered under Istanbul Trade Registry with register number 231647-5
Your personal data are;
● being in conformity with the law and good faith,
● being accurate and if necessary - up to date,
● being processed for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes,
● being relevant, limited and proportionate to the purposes for which data are processed,
● being stored only for the time designated by relevant legislation or necessitated by the purpose for which data are collected.
|Category of Personal Data
|Type of Personal Data
|Purpose of Processing
|Legal Basis of Processing
|Data Collection Method
|Person Wishing to Subscribe E-bulletin
|Sending E-bulletin to Data Subject
Sending commercial electronic message to Data Subject in accordance with his/her consent
|Processing of E-Mail Address data being necessary in order us to carry out subscription agreement concluded with Data Subject with the subject of ‘sending E-bulletin’
Explicit and clarified consent of Data Subject
|Through subscribing to E-bulletin, automatically
|It will be transferred to İleti Yönetim Sistemi Anonim Şirketi in order to fulfill our legal obligation arising from legislation within the scope of managing commercial electronic message consents and complaints through Message Management System (in Turkish, İleti Yönetim Sistemi) and Eren Holding & group companies in order to collaborate in commercial activities
*All types of personal data included in this Clarification Policy are transferred to Web Site server and infrastructure services provider. This data transfer arises from all personal data types that are in need to be hosted in a server and servers located in relevant provider and thus does not require an active data transfer but occuring in the nature of hosting services.
Your rights may be summarized as follows:
You have the right to learn
You have the right to request
You have the right to object
You may send us your request on using your above-mentioned rights, together with documents providing your identity and the scope of your request through below-mentioned manners:
We undertake to respond your request as soon as possible but not more than 30 (thirty) days, and without any charge, as long as there is no transaction cost.